Marquis Transportation’s would like to invite you to the 12th Annual Motor Carrier Safety and Compliance Seminar! Seats will fill up fast, so we encourage everyone to register before space is no longer available.
This event will be held on October 24, 2019 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM at The Ramada Plaza in Newark, NJ.
Our panel of experts, all with more than 30 years of transportation industry experience, will be covering the following topics:
- Brief FMCSA overview of the agency and priority programs 2019-2020
- Alcohol & Controlled Substance Testing regulatory overview positive driver initiatives
- NEW Drug and Alcohol Clearing House rulemaking and requirements overview, requirements, implementation (registration Fall 2019, implementation Jan 6, 2020)
- Electronic Logging Devices implementation (ELD's)
- Working backward from the verdict
- What can you do to avoid the points in plaintiff's closing argument
- How can you undermine the case that the plaintiff "would like" to present against your company
- Pre-trip inspections
- Driver training
- And more!
John Cheruka, President - Commercial Vehicle Safety & Accident Specialists
Douglas B. Marcello, Founding Partner - Marcello & Kivisto, LLC
Chris Rotondo, Division Administrator - FMCSA
The deadline to register is October 18, 2019.
Reserve your seat now: Click Here!